iPads and BBLearn AssignmentsSarah Whittaker
If you would like to know how to set up assignments in BBLearn so your students can submit their work from their iPads, then this 30-minute Webinar is for you. We will review the steps you need to take to create assignments and what will and won’t work in terms of formats accepted. We will also discuss the best workflow for reviewing and grading submissions.
Having students submit their assignments through BBLearn has many advantages.
1. It is a secure place to store assignment submissions and instructions.
2. It is easy to review past submissions – nothing is lost.
3. Submission times and cut off dates can be set and reviewed.
4. Rubrics can be added allowing for faster grading.
5. Submissions can be kept private or shared with other students for review.
6. Group work can also be assigned and graded together or individually.
Date and times: Thursday, November 13th at 10:00, 12:20 or 14:00.
After you register, an Outlook invite will then be sent to you with the Zoom link. Be aware that each session is limited to 25 participants, so if you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration.